Welcome to Realm®
at Christian Church of Ashland
CCoA has moved to a new kind of church record keeping solution called Realm®. It primarily serves the administrative needs of our staff, but it also offers some exciting opportunities to support the way we all are involved in our church. Not only will this improve work life for our ministry staff, it will make it easier for our church family to connect with each other, keep up with what’s going on, and grow as a connected community of believers.
Everyone in our church gets a unique profile. Your profile contains everything you want people in our church to know about you. Your profile also enables you to join a small group, RSVP to events, track your giving, update your contact information, change family details, set notification preferences, or replace that outdated family photo.”
By keeping your information current, you are helping our staff, group leaders, and our church community. Your Profile includes:
- Contact Information* (e.g. name, address, email, phone)
- Family Members
- Personal Information (e.g. marital status, birthday**, etc.)
- Connected Social Media accounts
*You can decide later what data you want to hide online by setting your privacy preferences.
**Feel free to enter your full birthday. The year and your age will not be displayed on your church directory profile.”
You can review your giving history or make new donations online or on your mobile phone. Simply sign in to look over your year-to-date giving, check pledge progress, print a contribution statement, or make a new one-time or recurring donation. It’s always available and kept secure in an easy-to-use online environment.
Ways to Give
No matter how you choose to give toward our ministry, you can review all your giving history online anytime.
- Check or Cash
- Online Gifts (one-time or recurring)
- Text Giving* (more on this later)
Your information is your information
- You have complete control over who can see your contact and personal information.
- Contact information is never public or searchable on the Internet. Any information you elect to make visible to your church family is always protected behind a login.
- Authorized staff will always have access to your profile information.
- You and certain authorized staff may update your profile information. In some cases, your group leader may update your contact information if you have made it visible to group leaders.
- For safety reasons, sharing contact and personal information for children under 18 is limited. Parents determine whether or not to display their child’s name in the church directory.
- Children under 13 may not participate and will not be able to sign in.
What People May See
By default, the viewing of your contact and personal information is limited to members of groups you are in, group leaders, and staff members. If you choose to, however, you can make your information visible to the entire church. It’s like opting into a church directory. But if you prefer to be more private, you can customize how people see specific information*.
- Contact Information: Name, Address, Phones, and Email.
- Personal Information: Marital Status, Family Position, Member Status, but you also have the option of sharing your birthday, gender, allergy information, and skills with people in your church.
*If you are a group leader or host an event, certain contact information may be visible regardless of the settings you choose.
Everyone—Like a church directory listing, everyone in our church will be able to see whatever profile information is marked as visible to everyone.